We invite you to see Bialik in a new way.
Welcome to Bialik’s Virtual Tour page. If you’re looking for a Jewish school that has shown its resilience through COVID, you’ve come to the right place to see our facilities. You’ll also learn more about how Bialik students continue their learning in a fun and meaningful way — both online and in-school.
Below, you’ll see virtual 360° tours for our two branches:
- Viewmount Branch in midtown Toronto for JK – Grade 8 students
- Himel Branch in Vaughan, including our Himel West building for JK – Grade 3 students and our Himel East facility for Grade 4 – 8 students
How to tour Bialik’s facilities
- Click on the menu in the top right corner to navigate to the various spaces. Click again on the menu to minimize it.
- Use your mouse to move around the spaces.
- You’ll see red “hotspots” throughout where we’ve added videos, photos and descriptions. Feel free to click on these hotspots to learn more and see our students in action.
- You can also view the tour in full-screen mode, by clicking on the icon on the lower right hand corner of the tour.
If our virtual tours pique your interest and you’d like more information, please contact our Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.