Bialik Hebrew Day School is a thriving Jewish day school educating over 1,000 students at two branches in the GTA. Bialik’s success has been built on a program that blends a uniquely relevant Jewish mission with academic excellence.
The following roles are currently open:
Event Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced and organized assistant to coordinate logistics for all school events, including third party rentals and catering.
The position also entails providing support to the school office staff servicing parents and students.
- Work with school administrators to understand requirements for each event
- Plan event logistics and catering with attention to detail
- Establish relationships with current vendors and research new vendors as appropriate
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Do final checks on the day of the event to ensure quality
- Act quickly to resolve problems before and during an event
- Perform general office duties as required.
- Provide support to school office staff, interacting with parents and students.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A college diploma or undergraduate degree
- Experience and success in organizing events
- Experience in managing vendor relationships
- Highly developed collaboration and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems as they arise
- A high degree of independence, tact, initiative, discretion and judgment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Proficiency in using Gmail and Google Suite
The Event Coordinator / Administrative Assistant position will be located at Bialik’s Viewmount Branch at 2760 Bathurst Street, Toronto, ON.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please include “Event Coordinator.”
A police background check will be done.
We appreciate and thank you for your application; however, we will only contact those candidates to be interviewed.
Bialik is looking for dedicated teachers to join our supply team on an as-needed basis.
We invite candidates with Ontario Teacher Certification to submit their resumes and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line please include “Supply Teacher.”
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Maternity Leave Positions
We have a number of maternity leave positions in our General and Jewish Studies programs.
We invite candidates with Ontario Teacher Certification to apply.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
In the subject line, please include “Maternity Leaves.”
We appreciate all applications, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.