Bialik Hebrew Day School is a thriving Jewish day school educating over 1,000 students at two branches in the GTA. Bialik’s success has been built on a program that blends a unique Jewish mission with academic excellence.
We currently welcome applications for the following position:
Campaign Officer, Annual Gifts
Reporting to the Director of Development, this individual will:
- Develop and manage the Annual Campaign for Excellence
- Manage a portfolio of small to mid-tier donors
- Identify and qualify new donors
- Support Bialik’s annual giving strategy by developing appropriate cultivation, solicitation and stewardship directives
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies in accordance with Bialik’s strategic plan
- Develop engagement strategies for segmented stakeholders, including moving annual donors to major gift prospects
- Develop tactics for donor engagement
- Attend events to build relationships with current families, grandparents, alumni and the community
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of frontline fundraising experience
- University degree or comparable combination of education and work experience
- Proven track record of managing and executing an annual giving campaign
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills (oral and written)
- Comfort with face-to-face and phone-call solicitations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Raiser’s Edge proficiency
- Knowledge of current fundraising trends
- Experience working in nonprofit organizations, ideally in a school or educational setting
Applicants are asked to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
In the subject line please include “Campaign Officer, Annual Gifts.”
We appreciate all applications. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Art teacher for Grades 1 – 8: LTO, Part-time
Bialik seeks an experienced Art teacher to join our faculty as a part-time LTO.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in planning integrated Art lessons for students in Grades 1 – 8.
- Knowledge of differentiated learning approaches to teaching, with an emphasis on enabling students to develop critical thinking skills.
- The ability to work well in a team, sharing resources and ideas.
- Proficiency with a variety of technology resources and the ability to integrate technology to enhance learning.
- Experience in lesson and unit planning.
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
We invite candidates with Ontario Teacher Certification to apply.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include “Art teacher.”
We appreciate all applications, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.