We are very excited that you are interested in Bialik and we are pleased to share our Admissions Process with you.
1. Contact Bialik’s Director of Admissions: To learn all about Bialik, our Director of Admissions Danielle Waltman will help guide you as you explore our school as an option for your child. Get in touch with Danielle today at 416.783.3346 ext. 285, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for answers to any questions you have.
2. Plan a School Visit & Tour: Contact Danielle Waltman to arrange a tour of the school branch you are considering and to see Bialik in action.
3. Submit your Application Online: Apply Here
4. Deposit: Make a deposit and provide your child’s birth certificate for verification. Your child is then placed on a list of applicants.
5. Notification: You will receive notification about your child’s acceptance to Bialik in the Fall prior to them starting school.
*Note: The admissions process varies for children from JK-Grade 1 and for Grade 2 and beyond. There are additional considerations if your child is coming to Bialik from another Jewish day school.